Am Able to Reproduce Issue with Purchasing Kindle Books

Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...>

A while back, someone posted here that they were having trouble purchasing Kindle books on the Amazon site with NVDA. I just tried to purchase a book, and I couldn't find either the buy with one click button or the add to cart button. After trying this with both Firefox and Chrome with similar results, I called their disability hot line. The representative I talked to was able to add the book to my cart, and I was able to purchase it that way. I explained to her that others with visual impairments who use screen reading software are also having difficulty, and she said she would pass it along. Will just have to see what happens.

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com abbietaylor945@gmail.com Order my new memoir at http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com/memoir.htm

--
abbietaylor945@gmail.com