Re: Am Able to Reproduce Issue with Purchasing Kindle Books

Gene

I almost never purchase anything from Amazon but there is a button when you purchase a Kindle version of a book that says somethin like send to my Kindle.  I don't know if this will do what people want.  But those interested can try the button and see what happens.

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:55 PM
Subject: [nvda] Am Able to Reproduce Issue with Purchasing Kindle Books

A while back, someone posted here that they were having trouble
purchasing Kindle books on the Amazon site with NVDA. I just tried to
purchase a book, and I couldn't find either the buy with one click
button or the add to cart button. After trying this with both Firefox
and Chrome with similar results, I called their disability hot line. The
representative I talked to was able to add the book to my cart, and I
was able to purchase it that way. I explained to her that others with
visual impairments who use screen reading software are also having
difficulty, and she said she would pass it along. Will just have to see
what happens.

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com abbietaylor945@... Order my new