Re: Mozilla fire fox crashes with nvda 2018.3 beta 2

Bobby Vinton <vinton.bobby5277@...>

Well can you please let me know because I only have 3 gigs of ram and a 120 ssd drive

On 8/17/2018 12:29 AM, The Wolf wrote:
how can I turn off the multi process feature?

On 8/16/2018 8:36 PM, zahra wrote:
hi.
i never used beta versions of nvda, but i found a solution for
stopping crashing for newer versions of firefox, (firefox quantum).
the solution is disabling multiprocess in firefox.
if someone wish to do this, because of crashing or slowness of the
system, and someone has not powerful system to handel multiprocess
without problem, let me know and i explane how to disable this
horrible feature of firefox quantum!

On 8/17/18, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi

If you are referring to nvda in the beta version there is no add ons. if
it is the browser it is the same add ons that are used with the alfa and
stable version and it or those versions do not have the problem only the
beta. It is sorta randam but seems if you use the alfa first then turn
it off then start the beta it will happen then at times.

Gene nz

On 8/16/2018 9:12 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Do you use any add ons?
Try disabling them all and then turn them on one at a time if it fixes
it.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.