content advisor internet explorer

Pete <emac00@...>

Hi
I don't know about the content adviser. It doesn't appear to be in fire fox. I started using fire fox back around the time ie 7 came out in xp.

On 3/7/2016 7:00 PM, marvin kotler wrote:
Good evening list. Running windows xp and jaws15 and nvda 16.1. I cannot use them in combination, but one at a time. Nevertheless, I do have a problem I hope someone can help me out with. At the moment, running a machine with windowx xp, jaws 15 and nvda 16.1. The problem I am faced with is i cannot get rid of the content advisor so consequently, I cannot use internet explorer. I never used content advisor in contrary to what the computer says. Any help getting rid of it so I can use internet explorer again would be appreciated; thanks in advance.