Re: Question about retaining formatting on the web when copying to the clipboard

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 11:07 AM, Walker, Michael E wrote:
I am pasting into Outlook.
I would check what your default paste settings are in the Outlook Message editor.  (Also, for complete clarity, what version of Outlook).

I just went to a page on the New York times, selected a paragraph and a half of text entirely using keyboard commands and when running NVDA, and pasted in Word and all of the formatting, including links in the article, pasted right in.

           ~ Richard Dehmel