You can adjust it as you like just using the object navigation and some mouse clicks simulations.
There's an article that explain how it works but as I am a brazilian guy, it's 100% in Brazilian Portuguese.
At this point if anyone knows (and can) help with this question it'll be nice.
Em 16/08/2018 10:20, David Mellor escreveu:

Hi marcio,
Could you tell me how you are currently doing it please?
David

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of marcio
via Groups.Io
Sent: 16 August 2018 13:25
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Thunderbird columns with object navigation

Hi,
Can you tell me where I find this addon?
I know how to move Thunderbird Columns but with an addon it'll be
easier, I'm sure.

Em 16/08/2018 08:31, Rui Fontes escreveu:
It is a NVDA addon, and with my version of Thunderbird, 52.9.1 (32
bits) still works to manage coluns...

Rui Fontes
NVDA portuguese team

�s 12:05 de 16/08/2018, Gene escreveu:
There is an add on, I don't recall if it is a Thunderbird or an NVDA
add on that makes changing the order much easier.� I don't know if it
works with new versions, but it might save you time and trouble to
wait for more information from the list about it.