Re: Question about retaining formatting on the web when copying to the clipboard

Michael,

             I was in the Google Chrome browser for that testing cycle.   I just did the same from Firefox for this testing cycle, but I believe that it's in how we're doing our selection that's different.

             I don't use NVDA's select function, but go back to native Windows text selection once I know where I want to start from.  I've mostly been using SHIFT + Down Arrow, with NVDA in focus mode, and that's as Gene indicated.  But if I use Windows text selection keyboard commands the text is being selected just as if I'd done so with the mouse (and that includes selection of images and other bits, too) and it pastes straight into Word.

           ~ Richard Dehmel