NVDA Just Stopped reading my google sheet

Martin O'Sullivan

Nothing has changed on my end one second NVDA was reading the sheet fine, then it just stopped.  Now it will not read the sells.

It still reads the menu, but not the contents of the sells.

Here is what NVDA Says when I open the sheet.

Start of NVDA Output

Copy of Gmail Scheduler by ctrlq.org - Google Sheets - Google Chrome  icon  2 of 6
Copy of Gmail Scheduler by ctrlq.org - Google Sheets - Google Chrome  icon  2 of 6
Copy of Gmail Scheduler by ctrlq.org - Google Sheets - Google Chrome  row 1  column 1
Copy of Gmail Scheduler by ctrlq.org - Google Sheets
application
E3  combo box  multi line  editable

Copy of Gmail Scheduler by ctrlq.org - Google Sheets
application
application
Working...

You are online
You are online
To enable screen reader support, press Ctrl+Alt+Z To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press Ctrl+slash
Screen reader support enabled.
Working...

Copy of Gmail Scheduler by ctrlq.org - Google Sheets - Google Chrome  icon  2 of 6
Copy of Gmail Scheduler by ctrlq.org - Google Sheets - Google Chrome  icon  2 of 6

End  of NVDA Output

I have done the following to try and resolve the problem.

1 restarted NVDA, no effect.
2 Restarted  Chrome No Effect
3 using Firefox  no effect
4 Restarted the computer No effect
5 Removed and Reinstalled NVDA No effect
6 Run NVDA from a USB Stick No effect

I need this to work what can I do.

--
Martin O'Sullivan
‎"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."  Hélder Câmara

"Act your way into a feeling don’t feel your way into Action" (Gandhi)
"Be the change you want to see in the world." (Gandhi)

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." (Elie Wiesel )
Tel: +353878289243
web: www.PeopleBeforeProfit.ie
E-mail osumartin@...
Skype martin_osullivan