Re: Question about retaining formatting on the web when copying to the clipboard

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 02:45 PM, Gene wrote:
However, until perhaps eight or ten years ago, JAWS didn't have a copy from page feature.
Which is right around my entry period to blind and low vision related assistive technology.  It all picked up when I started working at the Virginia School for the Deaf and the Blind (VSDB) during the 2010-2011 academic year.   I think it was JAWS 10.0 that was current then.   I came to NVDA much later.

           ~ Richard Dehmel