Re: program to download videos from youtube history?

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

On Tue, 14 Aug 2018, Tyler Wood wrote:

On 14-Aug-2018 9:57 PM, Travis Siegel wrote:
 (though now that I think of it, I really think it'd be a good idea to help folks sort things out by offering options for the various functions the various programs can do.  It'd be time consuming, but it wouldn't be difficult.  I'll check into how much work that would entail in a day or two, and see if it's something that would be time well spent.  I suspect for some, it would be.
For me, personally, that would be absolutely incredible. Does this support any URL that youtube dl supports, too?
Thank you so much for this hidden gem.
Yes, this program works with urls that youtube-dl supports, as well as any url via the use of wget or curl. Wget has some nice options regarding mirroring sites, and only downloading changed files, and curl is good for grabbing files on the fly, though it has other uses too, it has a lot of the same functions as wget, but it's all handled differently, and curl sometimes works when wget does not, so that's why I included all three.