From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris
Shook
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 7:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] academics and employment

I'll just say this.
I do not understand why an employer would care what screen reader you use.
So long as it doesn't interfere with their system, it should be the blind
person's choice which screen reader to use.
I have JAWS installed, but rarely use it because NVDA serves my purposes
just fine.
Not to mention, I love how NVDA let's you know when you have a spelling
error while typing. JAWS will not do that. It will only tell you which word
is misspelled if you read word by word.
What I'm trying to say is I wish employers would give it a chance before
making a judgment.
Chris