NVDA 2016.2: Unable to find 'Play sound for spelling errors while typing' option

Bhavya shah

Dear all,
As noted in the What's New document of NVDA version 2016.2 RC 1, there
has been introduced an auditory indication for spelling errors in edit
controls.
However, I am not only unable to experience this functionality by
typing nonsensical pieces of characters as words in Firefox edit
fields and a Word document, but also am unable to locate the
corresponding option named 'Play sound for spelling errors while
typing' which supposedly should have been in NVDA's Keyboard Settings
dialog, though I did skim through several other NVDA Preferences
dialogs for the same too without success.
Please reply and let me know if others can confirm this or not, in
which case I (or others) may file a ticket for the same.

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah