From: "Martin O'Sullivan" <osumartin@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 7:12 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Just Stopped reading my google sheet

Nothing has changed on my end one second NVDA was reading the sheet fine,
then it just stopped. Now it will not read the sells.

It still reads the menu, but not the contents of the sells.

Here is what NVDA Says when I open the sheet.

Start of NVDA Output

Copy of Gmail Scheduler by ctrlq.org - Google Sheets - Google Chrome icon
2 of 6
Copy of Gmail Scheduler by ctrlq.org - Google Sheets - Google Chrome icon
2 of 6
Copy of Gmail Scheduler by ctrlq.org - Google Sheets - Google Chrome row
1 column 1
Copy of Gmail Scheduler by ctrlq.org - Google Sheets
application
E3 combo box multi line editable

Copy of Gmail Scheduler by ctrlq.org - Google Sheets
application
application
Working...

You are online
You are online
To enable screen reader support, press Ctrl+Alt+Z To learn about keyboard
shortcuts, press Ctrl+slash
Screen reader support enabled.
Working...

Copy of Gmail Scheduler by ctrlq.org - Google Sheets - Google Chrome icon
2 of 6
Copy of Gmail Scheduler by ctrlq.org - Google Sheets - Google Chrome icon
2 of 6

End of NVDA Output

I have done the following to try and resolve the problem.

1 restarted NVDA, no effect.
2 Restarted Chrome No Effect
3 using Firefox no effect
4 Restarted the computer No effect
5 Removed and Reinstalled NVDA No effect
6 Run NVDA from a USB Stick No effect

I need this to work what can I do.

--
Martin O'Sullivan
‎"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the

"Act your way into a feeling don’t feel your way into Action" (Gandhi)
"Be the change you want to see in the world." (Gandhi)

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the
victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." (Elie
Wiesel )
Tel: +353878289243
web: www.PeopleBeforeProfit.ie
E-mail osumartin@gmail.com