Re: tripple talk driver add-on for NVDA?

Dan Thompson

Thanks so very very much.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2018 1:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] tripple talk driver add-on for NVDA?

It doesn't seem to come up in google results for some reason but its here:

If you search the page from the top for trip, why type the whole word, you'll find it.

The add on, as found on the page, doesn't include indexing.  there may be a way to get a version that supports indexing but evidently not on this page.

Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2018 1:29 PM

Subject: [nvda] tripple talk driver add-on for NVDA?

Greetings to everyone,

Is there a triple talk add-on available so I could use NVDA with my triple talk external device?

I have tried searching the web with no luck.  I might not be typing in the correct string for the search for best results.

Thanks for any help in advance..