NVDA uasage with Google Docs

When in Google Docs regardless the browser, be it Chrome, Firefox, etc, how when in the body typing along of a document do you access the doc's menu bar instead of the main browser menu bar? Isn't it F10? I'm just trying to remember.

Please send your responses to me privately, or I won't see them within a prompt manor, as I'll have to then wait until tomorrow, being I'm on digest mode, and have already today gotten my daily digest of the list. My e-mail address is:

clgilland07@...

That should be a link in most e-mail clients. Simply hit enter on it, and you should be good to go.

Chris.