Re: Twitter clients that work well with NVDA?

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

John. I’m sure that will still work TW Blue, Open Tween, etc. still work even your other 3rd party apps on other platforms such as IOS still work. Only thing you won’t get unless you use the official Twitter on IOS is push notifications. Streaming Tweets are gone, but you’ll still receive them every couple of minutes.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of John Isige <gwynn@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2018 1:32:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Twitter clients that work well with NVDA?

Hi all. Due to the changes in Twitter, I might have to change Twitter
clients. I'm using Chicken Nugget but rumor has it that it might not be
updated. So anybody got a recommendation for a client that works with
NVDA and works with the new Twitter changes? I hear a lot about TWBlue
and Tween. Ideally I'd like something pretty close to Nugget so I don't
have to learn a ton of new stuff. I have no idea what's out there
though, so figured I'd better ask.