Re: Twitter clients that work well with NVDA?

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

For the moment yes, but remember the stated aim is to not allow third party clients, and if they really want support the costs to them and us will make it prohibitive.

I often wonder if that although it would be resource hungry and much slower in action if screenscraping and auto operation via the web site might not be possible. but as I say, the need for such a boring service seems to be of little use to me.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2018 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Twitter clients that work well with NVDA?

Well the new changes just mean no streaming.

I do use nugget for tweats, and to check things when away and for direct messages.

But I check the main twitter site daily and while I don't always get everything for that day I get enough of it that I am fine.

On 8/20/2018 5:32 AM, John Isige wrote:
Hi all. Due to the changes in Twitter, I might have to change Twitter clients. I'm using Chicken Nugget but rumor has it that it might not be updated. So anybody got a recommendation for a client that works with NVDA and works with the new Twitter changes? I hear a lot about TWBlue and Tween. Ideally I'd like something pretty close to Nugget so I don't have to learn a ton of new stuff. I have no idea what's out there though, so figured I'd better ask.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.