From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2018 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Twitter clients that work well with NVDA?

Well the new changes just mean no streaming.

I do use nugget for tweats, and to check things when away and for direct messages.

But I check the main twitter site daily and while I don't always get everything for that day I get enough of it that I am fine.

On 8/20/2018 5:32 AM, John Isige wrote:
Hi all. Due to the changes in Twitter, I might have to change Twitter clients. I'm using Chicken Nugget but rumor has it that it might not be updated. So anybody got a recommendation for a client that works with NVDA and works with the new Twitter changes? I hear a lot about TWBlue and Tween. Ideally I'd like something pretty close to Nugget so I don't have to learn a ton of new stuff. I have no idea what's out there though, so figured I'd better ask.

.