Re: OnMouseOver

Jonathan COHN

OK, my apologies since this is really getting off topic:

I am attempting to see if the below is still happening and if there is an issue with the code developers are using.

BEGIN Quote:

Jaws 15, 17, 18

Browser: IE11, FF 48, Chrome 54

Steps:

Issue:

Jaws reading the Quick Search tab, Advanced Search tab, circle cross close button and then reading the paragraph in the Quick search. In this paragraph

it is reading clickable after every line.

End Quote

Take care,

Jonathan