From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018 11:37 PM
Subject: [nvda] review of free office

Hi.

Well I have to agree with rosemery here.

Free office text input ariea for the text maker was itself accessible, but the menus I couldn't access them, the interface for the office menus with alt did not come up.

I also tried flexy pdf, I couldn't choose my interface, and while flexy pdf was installed as part of my review tests with the way freeoffice was I quickly went off the idea.

Ofcause I made an system restore for the thing just before I killed things, but yeah, still not happy with it all.

I will have to move back to libre office I think.