Re: Facebook account

Quentin Christensen

This isn't actually an NVDA question, particularly if you are talking about your phone, but, when you run the facebook app, or go to the website, when you get to the login screen asking for your username and password, if you can't remember either of them, there should be a "forgotten account" or "forgotten password" link or similar, which should walk you through regaining access to your account.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 5:30 AM, farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@...> wrote:

I'm Fahim from Dhaka Bangladesh. I use Google authenticator. I have changed phone. I have done factory reset my previous phone. I forgot to take backup. So, I'm not able to access my facebook account. How to recover it?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess