From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 7:50 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Favourite add-ons

Hmmm sociohack, interesting handle.

For me windows 10 apps, the addon updater once stable, iffinterpreters, vlc, and a few others are good.

Ofcause it depends on what you have loaded.

For example emoticons is fine, but to be honest, I have a lot of program spaciffic ones, vlc, dropbox, winamp, teamtalk, things like that.

On 8/22/2018 1:37 AM, Sociohack AC wrote:
What are the most useful add-ons for you people?
--
Regards,
Sociohack