From: Clare Page
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 4:17 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Favourite add-ons

Hi!

I find the Clipspeak add-on very useful, because without it there is no announcement of when copying and cutting and pasting has been done;

As for the system tray add-on, I hope you don’t mind me asking, but why do you need this add-on, and consider it as essential, when the system tray is perfectly usable without it? I’m not criticizing, just curious as to why you consider it a necessary add-on and think it should be part of NVDA, when NVDA can easily read the system tray on its own?

Bye for now!

From Clare