Set colour with conditional rule in Excel 2016

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Hi Quentin et al,

I have read and carefully followed the steps for setting a new rule using a formula to change the fill colour of a row based on a certain word appearing in a particular column.

The procedure for editing rules is really straightforward and yet I cannot get it to take the fill colour. NVDA reports no colour even though the colour is flagged as selected. The no colour status is probably true, because the colour does not appear when the key word is present in the chosen cell.

My question is: Does NVDA definitely enable the selection of the fill colour when editing a new rule?

If so, how?

All the best,

Cearbhall