strange stuff happening with the latest version of NVDA and Windows 1803

Tony Ballou

Howdy Folks,

Not sure where to pinpoint this issue, but here's the deal.

When I try to read the list of files in my folders, NVDA simply will say
tree view and not tell me any of the folder contents.  It also doesn't
speak when I arrow through the list.

Another thing that also happens is that windows will say task switching
when I try to press alt-tab to move around the screen.  To get things to
properly function, I have to press the space bar to get it to tell me
what window I'm on. Another thing that happens is that I have to use the
f10 function key to navigate to the menus, because the alt key doesn't
work.   Does anyone have any ideas about this strange behavior.  I've
got the latest version of NVDA and windows 1803.  Thanks in advance.

Tony