I am having to refresh the buffer a lot more than usual

Hello listers. I am using Firefox 61.0.2, along with the most recent NVDA alpha release. I’ll do my best to describe what is going on, as I see it.

I’ll go to www.google.com, and do a search. I expect that any results will show up after pressing enter when typing of my query is complete. Sometimes, this will happen. Other times, I see no headings. However, when I press nvda+f5, everything shows as expected. I’ll work to isolate this more specifically. Has anyone else had any issues such as this?