From: "Governor staten" <govsta@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 7:10 AM
Subject: [nvda] I am having to refresh the buffer a lot more than usual

Hello listers. I am using Firefox 61.0.2, along with the most recent NVDA
alpha release. I'll do my best to describe what is going on, as I see it.

I'll go to www.google.com <http://www.google.com> , and do a search. I
expect that any results will show up after pressing enter when typing of my
query is complete. Sometimes, this will happen. Other times, I see no
headings. However, when I press nvda+f5, everything shows as expected. I'll
work to isolate this more specifically. Has anyone else had any issues such
as this?