Re: Set colour with conditional rule in Excel 2016

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Brian,

This is excellent! I followed your steps and it worked exactly as you describe. The trick is to arrow right until the white comes around second time, as you say. I then pressed up or down-arrow until the variant of my colour came up.

I did have the three RGB colour values from a previous setting that a sighted person had selected so I watched out and they came up under the up and down arrow process.

When I tab away from the first element that shows no colour, There are four other buttons:

Fill Effects...

More Colors...

Pattern Color Automatic

Pattern Solid Pattern control

And then, finally, OK

Have you any experience of using these other tabs? What did you have to do to be sure that you could accurately detect what was selected?

All the best,

Cearbhall