Re: regular expression and speech dic

William,

           You are quite welcome.  There was a time, now a bit over 20 years past, when I became a "regular expression guru" of necessity and was using them for complex search matches on a routine basis.   I probably couldn't read and understand some of what I actually created back then, but for the "simpler stuff" I can still generally churn out a regular expression that matches what's desired and nothing else.

           ~ Richard Dehmel