Re: regular expression and speech dic

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

I’m really interested in learning and mastering this myself. It’s one of my many computer-related ongoing projects. *grins*

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: August 23, 2018 9:41 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] regular expression and speech dic

William,

           You are quite welcome.  There was a time, now a bit over 20 years past, when I became a "regular expression guru" of necessity and was using them for complex search matches on a routine basis.   I probably couldn't read and understand some of what I actually created back then, but for the "simpler stuff" I can still generally churn out a regular expression that matches what's desired and nothing else.

           ~ Richard Dehmel