From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 and email

I use gmail.com and the basic html view. Works here. I don’t use nor
like any email programs on windows.

Take care

On 23 Aug 2018, at 0:33, Kwork wrote:

I imagine I'll get more than one opinion here, but what do people use
in
Windows 10 for email? Other questions would include, accessible out of
the
box, and if not, what needs to happen, additional tweaks, apps, etc.
Thanks
for any help!