From: "Hans" <lasthans@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 and email

Hi,
Appologies forthe blankmessage, but I was answering the question about Windows 10 Email clients.
I started using the windows 10 mail app, after Windows Live Mail started acting up, showing messages of Not Responding when trying to open a message. I’m on a windows 7 computer at the moment so that’s not an issue here.

Hans Last
Email; lasthans@gmail.com
Skype: hanslast
Twitter: hlast