Re: Windows 10 and email

Ervin, Glenn

I do use Jaws primarily.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 2:38 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 and email

Well maybe you should be a Jaws user then.. grin.
However I seem to recall that there are programs to convert menus, but each time windows updates it needs to be reinstalled, and I am not sure if the office one still will work. Office 2019is about I notice. What is new there I wonder. I am still using office 2003 and 2 with nvda as far as word is concerned.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-