Re: Windows 10 and email

Ervin, Glenn

That is what I was noticing about it too, but this guy just wants to read and reply, and it seems to be working for him, and he is an hour and a half away, and he has to mail his laptop to me, so when changes need to be made, it is not too often.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 2:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 and email

My main gripe with the 10 mail client is that its really poor on features.
If it has message sorting rules, I could not find them, and it does not appear to do usenet either, which i still use.
It has its own way of dealing with email addresses, completely unlike most other email clients.
It does not seem to have identities and 6 email accounts in a tree view does my head in.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-