\Re: Windows 10 and email

Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...>

I use Thunderbird. It's very easy to download and install if you get it from www.ninite.com. Some settings need to be tweaked in order for it to work well with a screen reader. I have instructions if anybody needs them. I've noticed lately that it's sluggish on start-up, so you just need to be patient and after a while, it'll work normally. The Windows 10 mail app also works well with NVDA, but set-up only works with Narrator, and it doesn't have all the features that Thunderbird does. I hope this is helpful.

Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
abbietaylor945@gmail.com
Order my new memoir at http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com/memoir.htm