Re: Windows 10 and email

Sarah k Alawami

Nah I use gmail all the time and it is perfically usable. In fact it is getting better.

On 23 Aug 2018, at 12:40, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

I was under the impression that google had just made its email online full of rubbish and almost unusable. I think I'd use gmail if I only had gmail accounts, but I don't and attempting to use different web interfaces for different providers did my head in so I use pop3 mostly with Imap when I need to see the spam folder. Brian

bglists@... Sent via blueyonder. Please address personal E-mail to:- briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff' in the display name field. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah k Alawami" marrie12@... To: nvda@nvda.groups.io Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 4:08 PM Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 and email

I use gmail.com and the basic html view. Works here. I don’t use nor like any email programs on windows.

Take care

On 23 Aug 2018, at 0:33, Kwork wrote:

I imagine I'll get more than one opinion here, but what do people use in Windows 10 for email? Other questions would include, accessible out of the box, and if not, what needs to happen, additional tweaks, apps, etc. Thanks for any help!