From: "Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William" <cwwong.pro@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 7:22 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2016.2 release candidate 1 is out, an audio tutorial on what's new in 2016.2 posted #NVAccess

joseph, once again thanks for you detail demonstration.
I am not sure if I get it wrong or not, is the spelling error sound is
only functioning in MS Office Word? Or it is functioning as long as
office word is installed and typing else where do have the sound effect?
Thanks.

Joseph Lee 於 26/5/2016 12:41 寫道:

Hi everyone,

Yes, indeed the RC1 is out. Featuring spelling error sounds,
recognition of grammar errors and more, there’s something for everyone
in this update.

The post from NV access can be found at:

http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-2rc1-released/

Note: This is a release candidate. If everything goes as planned, the
official version will be out by next week.

Also, an audio tutorial on what’s new in NVDA 2016.2 has been posted.
The direct link is:

http://www.nvda-kr.org/files/NVDA%202016.2.mp3

Note that this might be last What’s New tutorial (unless people say I
should continue to produce these). Enjoy.

Cheers,

joseph