From: "Don H" <lmddh50@adams.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2018 12:51 AM
Subject: [nvda] 2018 beta 3

I have noticed with both beta 2 and beta 3 that often when in file explorer if I use the arrow keys to read the files in a folder that on what seems to be a random basis when I hit the down arrow NVDA does not read the next file name. If I arrow up then arrow down it usually reads the file name. Continue arrowing down and the same thing happens. Once it stops reading the next file name a continue pressing of the down arrow does not voice anything although my sighted help says the highlighted file continues to move down the list of files.
It is so random in nature I can't tell you how to duplicate it. Running the latest released version of Windows 10 with all updates.