Re: NVDA 2016.2 release candidate 1 is out, an audio tutorial on what's new in 2016.2 posted #NVAccess

Lino Morales

Spelling error sounds? Cool. This wil help me big time. Thanks.

On 5/26/2016 12:41 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi everyone,

Yes, indeed the RC1 is out. Featuring spelling error sounds, recognition of grammar errors and more, there’s something for everyone in this update.

The post from NV access can be found at:

http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-2rc1-released/

Note: This is a release candidate. If everything goes as planned, the official version will be out by next week.

Also, an audio tutorial on what’s new in NVDA 2016.2 has been posted. The direct link is:

http://www.nvda-kr.org/files/NVDA%202016.2.mp3

Note that this might be last What’s New tutorial (unless people say I should continue to produce these). Enjoy.

Cheers,

joseph