Re: adding windows Core voices in other languages

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Not all languages have a speech pack.

If you check out my tutorial for installing windows one core voice at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20windows%2010.html

When you are on the page jump down by headins until you get to that section. It is in written format and there is a audio tutorial if i remember right.

Gene nz

On 8/25/2018 1:23 AM, Dean Martineau wrote:

I would like to add Latin American Spanish and European French voices to the repertoire of Windows Core voices on my system.  I seem to be missing a step.  I add a language on the region and language settings page, and the language pack is downloaded.  When I go into Options for that language, I see keyboard options but not a speech option to download voices.  Can anybody fill in the step I’m missing?

Dean