Re: downloding MP3 FILES

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

thank u deen, brian and others

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2018 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] downloding MP3 FILES

If you want to turn YouTube videos into MP3 files, then you want a free program called Pontes Media Downloader.  The act of downloading MP3 files found on a standard web page is not influenced by the screen reader.  It can, as I understand, be slightly affected by the choice of browser.  I use Chrome, but for any browser, the most predictable way to download an mp3 file is to focus on the link, hit the application key, and choose the relevant action, whose name varies from browser to browser.  In Chrome, it is Save Link As, in Internet Explorer, Save Target As.