Future of speech synth add ons

Since NVDA 2018.3 will adopt WxPython 4 and thus rendering older add ons incompatible, I wonder does this means that current speech synth add ons E.G those from Codefactory and Tifflotecnia needs to be updated in order to maintain compatibility?
If so, then I'm really worried since I use the Vocalizer from Tifflotecnia and that add on hasn't receive major updates for so long. I can't say about the one from Codefactory as I didn't use that version but I would be worried too if it hasn't receive major updates in a while.