Re: regular expression and speech dic

I finally got it working like this:
(lv)([0-9\u4e00-\u9fa5]+|[^a-zA-Z])

Brian Vogel 於 26/8/2018 11:46 寫道:

William,

        Everything's good, your command of English is far, far, far, far [. . .] better than my command of Chinese.

        If the last regular expression I offered does not catch what you need it to catch and/or the substitution does not break it into the appropriate units, what would be best next is to have examples of what it did not capture and how those examples should be split apart into words to be fed to the synthesizer.  I will always presume that "lv" is meant to be replaced with the English word "level."

           ~ Bertrand Russell