From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kwork
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2018 6:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] the latest version of add on updater

Simple answer: There is no stable version. It is a prototype as the website says. If you want a stable version only, uninstall it and pretend it does not exist. As I believe it's supposed to be integrated into NVDA core at some point, it'll probably never be released as a "stable" version. Joseph Lee can correct us if I'm wrong.

Travis

On 8/25/2018 6:24 PM, Bobby Vinton wrote:
Hay I am using nvda latest version. I can't find a stable version of
the add on updater for nvda. Can you please tell me how to get stable
version because I am running the development version.