Re: Future of speech synth add ons

so itĀ  looks like I, too, will have to findĀ  another synthesizer when the new NVDA update comes out
Well you do not exactly have to go look for new synths, until the switch to Python 3 is fully completed. As I mentioned in my last post, Codefactory continues to work under NVDA 2018.3 beta 3.
How can I
get more One-Core voices? The only options I see in the preferences are David, Zera, and Mark.
You can do that in the settings app, just add a language (make sure that you check the tts box when adding a language) and new voices should be added (although I do not know how to add additional voices for, say, American English).