Re: NVDA 2016.2: Thoughts on Formatting information dialog

Andre Fisher

you can still use Control+Home, End, etc.

On 5/26/16, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
Hi, I've been playing with this for some time now,and my comments are.
First sometimes it does not read all the formatting info, ie it misses out

the bits at the start. However cursoring up seems logical, as its just read

the lines so the cursor would logically be below the text not back at the
top. However that seems to be dependent on the program, some, for example
Dspeech when reading text or making an audio file position the cursor back
at the tiop, but this is presumably a simple list and its read, hopefully
from the start each time, but several times the font detail is missing
unless I cursor up, as if it was overwritten by the second speaking of the
word formatting.
I'm using windows 7 a very old copy of Word, which seems to be unsure if
its word XP or 2003 most of the time. :-)

I like the feature as its a good snapshot of where you are and more easy to

understand than the one we normally toggle on and off.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-