Re: Free Synthesizers

Kwork

Agreed. Windows 10 actually has better synths than my Windows 7 did, where I only had Microsoft Anna for SAPI 5. Now I have at least three choices, and possibly more, though I haven't figured out how to add them yet. I can't speak for Windows 8 as I never had it.

Travis

On 8/26/2018 11:09 AM, Jackie wrote:
Then Brian V's response was right on the money, wherever the money went lol.

On 8/26/18, kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@...> wrote:
Windows 10 unfortunately.
On Aug 26, 2018, at 1:09 PM, Jackie <abletec@...> wrote:

What version of Windows do you run, Kelby?

MS SAPI 5 and One Core.

The psychology of adultery has been falsified by conventional
morals,
which assume, in monogamous countries, that attraction to one person
cannot
co-exist with a serious affection for another. Everybody knows that this
is
untrue. . .

~ Bertrand Russell

Jackie McBride