Hi All, This is Michael Munn and I'm also an user of the NVDA Screen Reader. I have been using NVDA for 2 years now. Technology change rapetly now days so I need to master more than one screen reader. I’m also !a JAWS user. I have been using JAWS for 3 years. I heard about this list from the NVDA Anual conference in June of this year. NVDA is a good Screen Reader Thanks and have a nice evening. Best Regards michael Munn

Michael Munn

"If a person must be blind, it is better to be blind in Iowa than anywhere else in the nation or in the world."
Harold Russell,
Des Moines
1968
Michael Munn