Braille Edge - urgent help needed!

MARTIN KNOPF <martin@...>

Hello,

I’ve got Windows 10 here, the 64 bit version, I downloaded the USB driver from HIMS website (the driver is from 2013) and I can’t get the Braille Edge to work properly - neither via BlueTooth nor via USB. The Bluetooth does not need any extra software but the problem I’m having is exactly the same as on USB. The Braille Edge is recognised, but it only displays what’s currently in focus. There is no way to navigate using the navigation keys on the device. In fact, no key whatsoever does work, not even the routing keys.

So who’s fault is it: Windows 10, NVDA or HIMS?

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
Martin