From: "Abbie Taylor" <abbietaylor945@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2018 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Future of speech synth add ons

I also use Vocalizer from Code Factory, so it looks like I, too, will have to find another synthesizer when the new NVDA update comes out. How can I get more One-Core voices? The only options I see in the preferences are David, Zera, and Mark.

Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
abbietaylor945@gmail.com
Order my new memoir at http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com/memoir.htm