From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2018 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] off topic windows live mail - desperate

I guess the first question is what font is she using?

The defaults under WLM tend to work "out of the box".

I am suspecting this is actually something utterly independent of WLM, as I've encountered instances of printers with a character set mind of their own on a couple of occasions over the decades. My first test is to see if the printer behaves similarly from other programs, such as Notepad or Word.

The psychology of adultery has been falsified by conventional morals, which assume, in monogamous countries, that attraction to one person cannot co-exist with a serious affection for another. Everybody knows that this is untrue. . .

~ Bertrand Russell